Monday 16 May 2016

Half run mistake

Today Mr. S-W told my class we are to run as far as we can go. Most of my class including me made a wrong decision, or at least I feel as though I made a wrong decision, we are always told to think for ourselves. Today I totally ditched that theory. I am so angry with myself I just wish I could fix it. Although I have this terrible regret building up inside of me, I am so glad I made this wrong turn. It just means it's one more learning curve I have to get over.

Mr. S-W may be disappointed in us all but it's only because he is helping us for the future. I can't explain how much I hate myself. Mr. S-W is always in a great mindset, my goal is to try and find my OWN mindset.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Alyssa,
    I like how you set out your writing and explain what you do for your fitness,great job.What made you choose to do the wrong decision instead of the right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tyrepa, thanks for commenting on my blog. My answer to your question is: i was confused between what my classmates said to do, and what my teacher said to do. i guess i wasn't thinking so i went with my classmates.

      Delete
  2. Hi Alyssa, This is Sophie. It is great to read about your decision making and your thinking. I think most of us make mistakes and this is okay as long as we learn and don't make the same mistakes again. Always look on the bright side of life...Check out my blog at http://sophied7.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you know for next time,
    good luck for next time
    good for apolagising.
    you running is much better than mine
    and thank you for pushing me to run when you catch up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Malia, Thanks for commenting. And its no problem helping you along with the run, I have tip for you when comment. Leave your blog address just like this: http://paroagreyalyssab.blogspot.co.nz/

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete