Monday 25 July 2016

So close, yet so far!

I have only got 2 terms left of primary school, ever! That means I'm half way to High school, but there is still so much I have to do before I leave. For the next 2 terms I'm going to be working hard out so when I get to high school I will be prepared for everything they'll throw at me. I'm super nervous for high school, but at the same time, I'm super excited. Although I am going to be working really hard on school work I'm also going to focus on Physical activity (sport). Since it is my last year at school I want to achieve some new personal bests especially in athletics. 

My goals for the rest of this year: 

1. Be on time, focused and I am going to try not rush everything. Unlike last term, I was rushing to get everything published and mastered on time, even though it may not seem like I was it really felt like it.

2. Practice and really try to achieve new personal bests. I am really going to try and succeed  physically and academically.

3. Finish this year off with great achievements and be prepared for highschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment